Don’t know what to say in your bio?
Struggling with what to write on your home or services page?
Find yourself sliding into corporate-speak without meaning to?
Confused by USPs, CTAs, and other marketing-speak acronyms?
Can’t bear the thought of revising your website copy one more time?
This event is for you.
Ekaterina Howard is a Raleigh-based copywriter helping female entrepreneurs and business owners translate their business ideas into impactful copy with the power of customer research. You can find out more about her at https://pinwheeltrans.com/.
At Pop-Up Copy Reviews at Vibe Coworking, she’ll help you resolve your copy conundrums:
- add a dash of personality to your About page
- elevate your headlines from “eh” to attention-grabbing
- make sure you address objections in your customers’ minds before they arise
- take your testimonials to the next level by “storifying” them
- give your calls to action extra ‘oomph’ by tailoring them to your audience.
For more info go to https://www.facebook.com/events/650565665457831/